Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Peek chas

I've been trying to get a new pic for my blog and at last there's one. I still think I can do better than that. teehee. Anyway, I'm uploading my birthday pics in fb now and it's moving really slow. sigh. There is 400+ pics but I'm only gonna upload 300+ cause there's too many repetition. Worst still, I wonder why got other people pics more than meeee? LOL. Nevermind la hor. Some pics of Mun Ya and Tortopus are really nice. Shall upload a few here to let you people see their nice faces ^_^ and of course mine too :)

Missy Mun Ya with her big burger
Judith (Ivan's gf) :)
Owhh. This cute little boy. He keep turning to our table and keep smiling. Then Tommi just went right in front of him to take his cute pic and he posed for him :D

Tommi, my photographer of the day
Mogu and Dao Kuany

Shaun (Pro hecked)
She say it's yummy :)

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker