Friday, November 6, 2009

(: evol ni ma I

Mood: in love *-*

I have been waiting for so long

For you to come along
As I am thinking of our younger years then
When I am in love with you
But I am too hesitant to let you know
Though I know you feel that way too

And now that I have found you
And I know you love me too
I know I am in heaven
When I am with you

Honey, you are all that I need
All your love in you heart
I can’t almost believe
That we are together now

Nothing could change what I am feeling now
What you mean to me
For no words could express
How much I need and love you

I know I am in heaven
When I am lying besides you
Because all I need is you
Your love , and nothing can ever change that

Now that our dreams will come true
No matter what happen
Through good and bad times
I’ll be there standing by you
For I don’t wanna let you go….

I wanna walk
Through those narrow and bumpy roads ahead
Together with you
Hand in hand with our fingers crossed each other

(♥_♥)

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker