Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Boys Over Flowers. Girls Over ...?

Yay! At last finals are over. This also mean that my diploma is over too and that is only if I passed all my papers this sem.

*fingers crossed*

At the moment, I'm just addicted to the Korean drama Boys Over Flowers on 8TV. Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo is so cool and Kim Sang Bum as So Yi Jung is so cute. Aiguu.

Besides that, I'm looking forward to meet my darling this Thursday and also the Malacca 2d1n trip this weekend. Woohoo.

I still haven't make a concrete decision on which uni to go to for my degree :( I'm just not in the mood to think of it right now since exam just over today.

My plans for this holiday is to go out, out, and out, go sign up for the 2 weeks trial in Celebrity Fitness, sleep, and watch the idiotic box at home.

Oh, I need to catch up with my story books too. My dearrie books, I'm sorry I've abandoned you guys for quite some time. I'll have some bonding period with you guys soon aite. Till then, back to Boys Over Flowers.
Toodles :)From left: Kim Hyeong Jun, Kim Sang Bum, Lee Min Ho, Koo Hye Sun, & Kim Hyun Joong

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker