Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009 Year End Trip

Hi peeps.. I’m gonna apologize once again for not updating often this dead blog of mine. What happen is that I do log in to view other people’s blog. Then, I’ll click on to new post, stare at the blank box for a moment, check my facebook tabs, and I end up blogging about nothing. I think I have lots to write but EACH time when I want to start typing; my fingers seem to be so heavy. This happened without fail. And so, this post I typed in advance which is last night in Microsoft Words so I can just paste the whole thing in my always blank box straight away tomorrow morning =)

Firstly, I will start with my 2009 year end trip. I know it’s 2010 now but there’s no harm in bringing sweet memories of 2009 back right? Our year end trip this time was to Malacca. Those who were in this trip were Munya, Jon, Wenli, Shu Yan, Ivan, Judith, Kenny, Jenner, Tommi, Pam, and of course my darling and myself. It was a 2d1n trip which starts on 26th (Sat) and ended on 27th (Sun) of December. On Saturday morning around 7.30 Ivan and his gf came to pick me up from my house and we went to Sungai Buloh to eat dim sum for breakfast. Kenny was the one that suggest we have that for breakfast but after we’re done only he come and the best part was…he ate before he came. Za dao ah. So after breakfast we headed to college where all of us gather. We left around 9.30am and reached Malacca around 11am.

We then go to our hotel first which is The Baba House
to check in but they say we can only check in at 2pm. So we got no choice but to go jalan2 first lo. At first we were walking as a group. Then, suddenly the rest walk so fast to the front leaving Tommi, Pam, bf, and I behind. So we didn’t bother about them and slowly walk and see things and of course snap pics
and pics and pics.

Around 1pm Ivan called me and asked if we want to eat the chicken rice balls. I asked Tommi and we all just went. The best part is that all of them actually queue under the hot sun while the 4 of us were at the ‘red house’ busy shopping and taking pics. When it was almost our turn to get in then only we got over. So we only waited about 5-10 mins. Lucky us =) The queue was that long when we got over. It’s crazy..


Ivan and the rest went to check in at the hotel first because they finish before us at it was already slightly after 2. So after our lunch, we too headed to our hotel cause we were so hot, sweaty, and tired. Not to forget, we stink too. So Tommi, Pam, bf, and I were in 1 room. Not long after we enter, Ivan came over and say later they are going to the ‘red house’. Then we told him we early also go already lo. Tommi said he didn’t wanna go again cause he was tired of taking pics already. FYI, he’s using some DSLR with additional flash thingy and it is really heavy compare to normal ones. So the 4 of us end up taking our shower and actually lie around in the room. Then, at one moment Tommi said off the lights to sleep only. We were actually waiting for Munya and Shu Yan to shower while we rest because we wanted to go to the Eye on Msia in the evening but because we off the lights, the both of them thought we already left so they went out on their own. Aiyo.
During dinner time something bad happened so I’ll just skip that part. Shu Yan’s 21st b’day was on Sunday so we actually waited till 12am and celebrate for her. Shu Yan, Munya, Tommi, Pam, bf, and I went for dinner at Calanthe Art Café at Jonker Street. The food was not bad and the price were reasonable.After dinner we continue to walk along Jonker Street to let time pass. We went back to the hotel at 11smtg and when it was 12 Munya was the first to start with the Happy Birthday song and the 4 of us just join in. Not long after that, we headed to the bar near our hotel to drink2. We even asked the band to sing a birthday song to Shu Yan =)Kenny and Jenner didn’t join us here cause Jenner suddenly had fever. While Tommi and Pam didn’t join us as well cause Tommi was having a bad headache. Went back to hotel, drank some more cause Kenny and Ivan brought their alcohol too. Slept only around 3smtg. GG. ^^
I need to stop already. It’s super long so I’ll minimize the words and the pics will do the talking for our Sunday trip.


And that's the end of our 2d1n trip =) More pics can be view in my fb. Ciaoz

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker