Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Salessssss

Sales, Sales, and Sales!!!
Everywhere is having sales now and the day before yesterday I bought a Pop Soda jeans for ONLY RM19.
I liked the navy blue one more but they didn't have my size anymore :(
It's not that I'm fat but I think it's because many people have the same size as me. It's only 28 so it's normal lo hor? :D

Last week my mom let my sis and I chose a t-shirt which my aunt bought from Gold Coast. She folded it the other way round so we couldn't see the design. She said 2 same size and same colour. It's only different print. So I chose first. I opened it and its a girl holding a surf board. When my sis open hers, I was quite disappointed actually cause hers is a DOLPHIN!!! My mom said she wanted to give me the dolphin one but it wouldn't be fair so...*sigh*...Well, it's a gift so just accept it lorr :P

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker