Monday, November 17, 2008

Which one first?

*sigh*
I feel like I got so much to blog about but I don't feel like blogging or should I say I don't know what to blog first.
*sigh*

Start with shopping la..hmm..The Radioactive in One U has been having sales until today I went there to see if there are some more nice and cheap clothes but unfortunately they don't anymore. Now they are selling the clothes along the corridor because they want to finish up the old stocks. Their new shop is now at LG and it is called Ruffey ID. Before they moved out I manage to get some clothes as christmas gift cause they were cheap and nice and I got these for myself :D


this was the price of 3 but I got all 3 for ONLY FOURTY BUCKS

Last Saturday mom, sis, and I went to Mid Valley cause there was the Metrojaya Branded Sale at the Exhibition Hall. It was packed. Again bought some clothes as christmas gift but I only bought 2 bras for myself. LOL!

After shopping we went to Nando's to have our dinner since mom got 3 voucher for free 1/4 chicken from the newspaper so each one took one. Besides that, we ordered coleslaw, grilled vegetables, meditarranian rice, and old style fries. Eat till pao pao *wink*


After makan, we went The Gardens cause sis wanted to see how does Justlife look like -__- Then we bought the organic cherry tomatoes and also the rice milk with almond. It doesn't taste as good as the oat milk though.

Lepas itu, we were supposed to head to O Cha Cha to get my free matcha financier but we passed by L'Occitane and sis say want to go in to check out some information for her assignment so went in and while she talking to the promoter I pulak went and spray spray the perfume. It's nice........Green tea + mint :P When she's done we went to O Cha Cha and I ordered Silk on the Road which is green tea + soy, and a chocolate chip green tea cupcake (YUMMY) too and got the matcha financier for free :D



No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker