Tuesday, December 16, 2008

8TV Ultimate Prom Night

I thought I had lots of time to blog since it's my holiday but it turn out to be the other way round. My dad has been complaining that my room is so darn messy and I admit it is really really messy till I have no gawd damn idea where to start cleaning. I should be cleaning right now already but I decided to blog first cause I know when I start cleaning I won't have time to blog cause I need to take out EVERYTHING from my room to clean since CNY is coming also. Must 'sou nguk' (it means spring cleaning in cantonese and done every Chinese New Year). Thankfully I just have to clean my own room. That also I think it's a burden to me =.=

Whatever laa.

Anyway, this post is actually about 8TV Ultimate Prom Nite. It was held in our Uni, SEGi University College, KD on the 28th of November. I went there with my chicken pox. LOL. I had rehearsal for The Most Natural Face Search that day and after it ended mom fetched me to aunt's place to get ready. Dear went there himself by public transport and it was raining so I asked him to wait at the petrol station then mom fetched him from there. Reached there then took pictures. Then waited for about an hour or so only it started. As usual Malaysians are never punctual. The judges (Marion, Henry Golding, and Amber Chia) reached follow by the prom kings and queens. Talk talk talk, watch performance, and eat. I only ate the chocolate fondue since most of the food was black and heaty. I know chocolate is heaty too but I couldn't resist that. :D After makan, dear and I just went out to walk around cos the hall was stuffy (because the balloons and cloths were blocking the air) and I was feeling itchy so I can't sit still. After awhile we went back in. When the dance floor opened Ivan asked me to go there and spread it to people (haha) but I wouldn't be that bad laa and it won't spread yet since it was the second day I got it. The winner that night was Nicolette and Adam. The event ended around 12 then Ivan send me home and Chiang Aik send dear home since Mun Ya is following. Pik-chers..



No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker