Wednesday, December 17, 2008

etc

The consolation gift we got from TMNFS competition is a set of christmas gift and RM100 voucher. So with that voucher, I bought a deep cleansing mask which cost RM150.

Almost every semester break I make sure I got at least one novel to read and currently I'm reading this :)

Mua breakfast last Friday..Little but filling and delicious..Chocolatieee cinnamon roll with a cup of milk..nyum nyum..

I was in Jusco in One U last Saturday with my mom and I can't believe what I saw. I wonder if people have brains in their head or did they put their brains in their arse or they left it at home sometimes. Have a look at the picture.

Even the staff are so busy to even pick them up? What is their job? To stand and look at customers picking it up foe them? And mommy being kind enough to pick it up for them...and I did too..There were more than this before I took this picture. It's so shameful to see this if i'm a tourist here. Can't these brainless people just bend down thier heavy and lazy body to pick it up if they dropped it?

So to you people out there, if you drop it please pick it up and please wash it before you wear them because you wouldn't know where it dropped on and who even stepped on it before.

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker