Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You gotta move it !

Last weekend I was working at Midvalley for the Napei edufair. Bumped into Vincent on both days. I wonder if he is that bored staying in Cyberjaya. Saturday he said he's going to pc fair so ok lorr..then Sunday he came again and it was his bday..Wth..I didn't know..Anyway, wished him there and then lo. Didn't prepare any gift for him. So that's it lor. And on Monday went One U with dear since I was in mom's office and didn't know what to do. I was having stomach ache but insist on going :) and we watched Madagascar at last. It was farney. Enjoyed the movie XD


this is so cutee :D


and the stupid penguin with his "gf"
After the movie, walk a while then I went to Justlife, Ikano to collect my TMNFS cert. I thought mommy will take the 7.30 bus so I took the cert and left but she came at 8 something. I should have stayed for the forum and joined the makan session :(

Previously before exam started I was studying Business Management and came across this


*moved from its current 'sate'*..after reading I did feel like eating sate..lol

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker