Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another day passed

I was just browsing through Facebook and saw an album on the CNY celebration in college yesterday. Well, I missed the Wushu performance because I was having lunch with teddy, heckheck, and Winnie. Mun Ya said she called me but I didn't receive any missed call from her. Of all times the yellow man didn't follow me to lunch yesterday. Haih. And then, I missed the lion dance AS WELL. Damnit. This CNY I haven't seen a single lion dance performance. What a sad thing to say. They say it will start around 1.40pm but around 2 still don't have so some say might be cancelled so I left college cause I need to go to the bank in Uptown. But luckily I didn't stay to watch it cause as soon as I reached my mom's working place it started to rain so heavily. Imagine if I stayed, by the time I reach there I'll be wet although I had an umbelela. This CNY is so wet and cold compare to all the previous years. When the rain had stopped, mom asked me to go to Section 14 to buy some things for the office meeting today. Went to the 'yok choi poe' to bought the drinks and then went to Joo Hua to buy the post it notes. They didn't have the green ones then mom say try to look in Jaya 33. So, I went over but there isn't any stationery shop. WTH!! And I walked across again. Guess who I saw at the bus stop?? Chen Lam again. Among all my ex-schoolmates I see him more often than the rest. But yesterday I saw Henry and...Siew Hong too. OMG!! Siew Hong?? It's been like ages since I saw him. So Chen Lam teman me back to my mom's office as he stay not far from there. That's all that happened yesterday.



OMG!! the cow is sooo cute ^-^

how on earth did he get up there???

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker