Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's time to start already laaaaaaa

I swear...I had got not enough time if I don't concentrate and start focusing on what I'm suppose to do, what I need to do to determine my scores NOW!! I had FOUR assignments and the earliest DEADline is 13th of MARCH!! It's like 2 weeks from now..Shait!! Suyin asked me yesterday "Why you don't look stress one?" then Munya answered "She stress you can't see one la..BUT..I think she havent reach the level yet." Haha. To both of you. You know what? I am stressssss. You know why? Cause I see Mun Ya starting on them already but I haven't. That makes me stress already. Always talking about coursework but I am not doing it yet. *sigh*
Ok. Maybe I started some for MDM but FA4. I don't know where to start and how to start. Every semester also the same problem. Fark weyhhh!! Some more got simulation for SSE. How la?? Let me start now okay? Say okay la -__-
Owhhh........kay la :(
Ciaozz

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker