Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sarangheyo Jung Ji Hoon & Pingu

After class went for meeting awhile and left just after Ms Pam enter the room. Luckily I was smart enough to leave cause after I board the bus Mun Ya said she was giving a lecture. Tsk3. Anyway, I left earlier cause I was going 1U to meet dearrie. Reached there around 1.10 then met dear at the cinema there. Then we bought tickets for Burn After Reading. Seriously, I don't really know what is the story about. It doesn't have an ending also. Like WTH! Should have watch Valkyrie instead. After we bought the tickets, we went for lunch at the chicken rice shop. Pao pao already then just in time to go and watch movie. After movie went and get RAIN'S ALBUM. So exited!! Woo hoo. It cost only RM49.90. It's quite reasonable I think cause I heard some of my friends who buy Jay Chou's CD and some others which cost them more than this definitely. Then we walk around and I saw a dolphin chain with bling bling. Then I pulled dear back. Hesitated for awhile then dear say want to buy just buy laa. So I bought it BUT instead of the dolphin, I took the penguin one. And dearrie got a new name now; Penguin or Pingu (cause he said the penguin look like him). LOL! Then dear went home while I wait for my mommy to come.

P/S I didn't forget anything my pingu. I just wanted you to wish me first. So...
HAPPY 11th MONTH ANNIVERSARY

wuv love you my beloved pingu. *mmmuuaahh*

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker