Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fly away my dear butterfly(ies)

Hmm..I decided not to cut my hair cause mommy said it's ok already so don't cut short again. I figured out why I was so fickle about getting my hair cut. It's because it's shoulder length now so I get very irritated when the ends all curl out. Damn ugly lor. But I guess I just have to tahan for few more months for it to grow then maybe I'll feel better.

Anyway, later in the afternoon I'm gonna have simulation. Shait!! *butterflies flying around my stomach* Someone please catch them for me. The quote we chose is "Change will not come if we wait for some person or time. We are the ones we've been waiting for." by Barack Obama and we link it to environment. We're the second group so hopefully it'll turn out to be fine. Good Luck to all of us.


Next will be a birthday wish to this slim, tall, crazy, horny *wink*, state basketball player which is *drums roll* TORTOPUS.You're 19 already..Kekeke. One more year you'll gonna be the BIG TWO O. So enjoy your last teen years :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

P/S Is there any celebration after class le?? Noone planning geh?? Maybe it'll be a last minute one. Hmm

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker