Thursday, March 12, 2009

Should I or should I not??

This is just a very short and random post. Anyway, the day after prom I went to my aunt's place in Section 17 and saw my cousin. And then I showed her my hairdo that day. Then she say nice, a bit like those Korean girls type of hair. And then I became very fickle minded cause all the while I like long hair and wanted to continue keeping it long BUT after my cousin told me some of their short hairstyle are nice, I went and google it. AND guess what? I feel it'll be very yeng lo. BUT then again hor, I won't know how to maintain cause those which I saw are like those model type so you know la their process to make that yeng hair. If I want I think I need to wake up 2 hours earlier to slowly analyze and style it before I leave my house. So what say you? Should I or should I not cut it short leh? Please give some comment. Thank you. At the mean time, these are the few ones I think which is nice but don't know if it'll suit me or not also :P
I think this is really cool

Kind of my second choice

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker