Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hurry!! Time is flying

One more assignment to pass up today and I'm done. Next will be preparation for exams in April. Mamamia....Scarynya. My next to-do-list will be..er..erm..
  1. Find NS pictures and send to Sum Hee
  2. Arrange all my notes properly (used for assignments and are all jumbled up now ==)
  3. Put away some time for badminton
  4. Do past year question...gua??

That's all I can think off now. Shit. Gotta continue my assignment. NEED to pass up in few hours time. HURRY UP Nicole!!!

I discovered something this morning which gave me a feeling of utmost disgust. If you want to do such a thing then would you please kindly get out of my life. I am being polite. I don't want to be embarrassed by you kay!! May God be able to open up your big eyes and clear your mind. SERIOUSLY!!

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker