Friday, February 26, 2010

F***ing road bully

Wanted to blog about this so much but couldn't come online yesterday. Anyway, yesterday at the LDP toll from my place going to my mom's office, there was a fucking bitch who's driving a Toyota Avanza goldish in colour with the number plate ??? 621 who drive like as though she fucking owns the road/lane. It was slightly after 7a.m. and we all know if it's a little late the place will start to jam especially towards 1U. My mom was queueing at the Smart Tag lane and she fucking think we will let her go because she drive a big car! Fuck you bitch. You're so wrong. Just because you put signal you think you can cut in by coming so close which almost kiss my mom's car. Anyway, a scratch on a Kancil don't hurt as much as your big car. Who cares anyway. So of course mom didn't let that bitch go. Then when she pass the toll only she shine my mom with the HIGH light. WTF?!?! You freaking fucking road bully. You rushing to work people also rushing to work la. ASSHOLE! Then mom purposely drive slowly and after the end of the cones she cut over then my mom kep honking her. So what if you drive big car? You got a fucking small brain or none at all? Maybe none la. Fuck you bitch.

1 comment:

Nic said...

i take it that you're complimenting me so thank you ya =)

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker