Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What should I blog about?

I am not in the mood to blog although I want to. I wonder why. I see people can write so many things yet when it comes to mine, I go blank when I see the blank box. How la like that? =( Anyway, I officially started my first degree class today and guess what subject is that.....Financial Accounting AGAIN ah.....aiyyyyoooo. Wednesday is the only day I got no class which is tomorrow. Yay!! =)

Suddenly, I'm wondering how will my CNY celebration be this year. The house is finally done with all the painting. The darker shade of pink was very "jinjang" when I first painted on the wall but yesterday when we went home it was pretty nice. What a job well done for me. Proud nia =P The dark pink is a bit orangy but the light pink turn out to be more light light purple especially when the light is not on. Hmm

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker