Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Lovely Angel

i'm sitting here writing,
and thinking of you.
i love to love you
it's my favorite thing to do

i love this feeling,
this feeling they call love
god sent me an angel
straight from heaven above.

he sent me an angel
so gorgeous and sweet
god sent me you
and you swept me off my feet.

you got here to earth
and walked right up to me
you said,angel i love you
you think you could love me?

at first i was scared
wandering what do i do
i was falling so hard
i was afraid to love you.

so i knelt down and prayed
and ask god what to do
he said go ahead and love him
i sent him to you

i sent him to love you
and hold you when you cry
he's going to make you happy
until the day that you die

i then made my decision
and thanked the lord above
for sending me this angel
and for sending me someone to love

so then i walked up to you
with my eyes full of tears
i told you yes,i can love you
i said it perfectly clear

i promised to love you
and stand by your side
and you promised to dry up
all the tears i had cried

i promised to be faithful
and promised to be true
i promised to be there
and to always love you

so i'll end this with saying
that dreams do come true
god sent me an angel
and that angel is you!

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker