Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY in dear's house

This morning I left home around 7.45 to boyfriend's house to "pai lin". I reached there around 8.15 and my lazy bump dearrie haven't wake up. I called his phone more than 8 times I guess and called his house once also noone pick up. Then, when I reached outside the house, the stray dogs keep barking non-stop and his 2nd brother came out to open the gate for me. I went in and he called dearrie to wake up. I just sat in the hall while waiting for him to finish bathing. Couldn't wait in his room cause all 4 brothers sleep together and the two younger ones haven't wake up. When he was done, we just sat in the hall and watch tv and waiting for dear's parents to wake up. I was hungry but had to wait. Around 10 only dear's mom woke up and after she bathe, she woke his dad up. The dad was getting ready then the mom came to the hall and talk a bit and asked me a few questions cause it's the first time she see me and after awhile we went out for dim sum leaving the 2 younger ones at home. One is Form 1 and the other is only Standard 3. I ate a lot but then

Aunty : Eat more la. See, you so thin.
Me : I'm very full already. Must maintain this figure.
*Aunty look at her stomach*
Aunty : No matter how thin next time married already around 40+ also fat.
*me smile only then continue to eat a little bit more*

Then dear's dad's customer came and join us awhile. He's indian and so is his wife. Then talk talk talk, and he gave me 50 bucks ang pao just like that. Wow. So generous. Thanks Uncle and Aunty Sugu.

After that, go back to dear's house then just laze around. His uncle came after that and we went into the room and talk and look at his bro play RO and bla bla bla. Around 2 dear's mom ask dearrie to fry the nuggets and hot dogs so I helped him. Earlier my mom said she finish work at 1 so I told Aunty I'm going back around 1 something. While frying the nuggets Aunty came in then dear say my mom don't want to fetch me then she say "Never mind la. Stay here tonight" ..lol..Mommy came around 3.30 to pick me up though. Then went Tropicana City awhile then headed back home. What a nice CNY celebration :D So happy. I love you loads Jeffrey darling. *hugs* *mmuuaahhh*

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker