Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm back

I know I haven't been updating my blog which I think it's gonna "fat mou" soon. That is because my aunt took the internet and college one sucks so I seldom update now. *sigh*. Anyway, I will blog about my PD trip last year. OMG!! I feel so outdated now. Shait. On Christmas Eve, Ivan came and fetch me from home around 8 something in the morning. After that, we went to pick Chloe then Tortopus. Then the next stop was 1U to pick Mun Ya and the boyfliend. Ivan dropped 4 of us at Kelana Jaya lrt station and went to Puchong to fetch Wenli and Wendi. So Mun Ya, Chloe, boyfliend and girlfliend took the train to Pasar Seni.

After that we took a bus to Seremban and from there Shaun picked us up. Some of them wanted to have lunch before we checked in at Corus Paradise Resort so we went and eat Yi Poh Lou Shu Fan where else Shaun went and cut his hair before joining us. While on the way to makan, Shaun was complaining how slow those aunties were in the salon. They were perming hair and he keep blabbing about them cause he had to wait so long. After makan we head to Corus where Ivan checked in and we do our normal routine which is..pic-chers :D

Got the key to the room on the 6th floor room number 603 and 604. Shaun, Chloe, boyfliend and I took 603 cause the rest took 604. First of all when we went in, all we did was of course jump on to the bed laa. What else? Not all la.. Then on the aircond, close half the curtain and do "stunt" (according to Shaun I think). Haha. No la. Rest awhile, chit chat, took some pics then change to go to the bitch..eh..beach :P

Jalan-jalan ambik gambar then went to the pool. All of us thinking want to go in or not except Ivan. Then we ask him to go in first then he really went. Then boyfliend went. Then me. Then everyone else. GG. Then it was picture time again. After an hour or two, some went up to bathe and get ready. Last to go up was Torto, dear and me. They left 2 towels only so dear and I shared. So cold.....*shivering*

Reached the room Shaun and Chloe bathing so no one opened the door for us so we just waited outside. I didn't want to go into the other room cause it was coldddd. Then Chloe opened the door for us. Went in got my towel and faster bathe. "Oolala..hot water" said nicole. Haha. When all of us were ready we laze around for awhile then went for dinner at some seafood restaurant. After dinner we went back to the resort. Then again took pictures. After awhile went back to our room. Some suggested to go to town to see any happening event but to our dismay..the shops are ALL CLOSE and de road is quite empty. I wonder do they sleep like 8pm and wake up at 4am over there. Then Jon called and tell that he just reached KLIA. He was waiting for his luggage and also parents to ask if he could join us. Sadly, his mom didn't allowed. So we went back to the hotel and to the beach. There's a number of ppl there waiting for the time to come I suppose. When 12am strikes, all of us screaming Merry Christmas but the rest all keep quiet. Some even look at us as though we were nuts. Come on people. It's Christmas. Why so dull? -.-" Then before we went back to our room we just dropped by the lounge which was filled with uncles and aunties so we didn't enter. It was time to exchange gift and we all bising bising inside la. Ivan was half drunk I would say and he forced me to drink 3 sips of wine which doesn't taste that good already cause it's not chilled enough. Of all people why me? Ish.. Exchange already then we forced Ivan to sleep cause he was too noisy and the rest came over to our room and gossip. It was quite interesting and ermm..funny?? Maybe Shaun was the only one making jokes la.



I'm lazy already so gonna go into summary. Next day, Mun Ya, boyfliend and I went back but the rest stay another day. Pictures time la. Macam grandma so long to write

future models rofl

eww..cum

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker