Thursday, January 29, 2009

I hate to think of titles

I'm still a little in the Chinese New Year mood and do not feel like studying or doing my assignments yet, which is not so good (I think). Can't wait to see the lion dance in grandma house tomorrow. I wonder if it's confirm that they are coming. But there is another reason to go back. My uncle came down from Sabah last night so that means I can see my little cousins. They must be big now. Hmm. Ok ok. I should go and finish up my homework(S) now before my time is occupied by other unimportant things. Wait, what homework(S) do I have? Erm...

  • Management Decision Making? Yes. This subject is aowkay so ok lorr.
  • Intro to Taxation? Maybe. Gotta go and check again later.
  • Study Skills in English? Oo yes. Shit. I just remembered we got to find out meanings of some quotes which are effing long and one of it will be picked for our simulation. Damnn.
  • Financial Accounting 4? Maybe also. If got mood I'll read through a little bit la.

That's all for now. Ciaoz people

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker