Saturday, January 24, 2009

Packed and Squashed

Yesterday after class sis and I took a bus and train to Times Square for facial. It was my last appointment in the package and its the worst. The girl who used to do for me was on leave so a new girl did for me. Just when she entered the room I wanted to ask if she's new but when she start to put the band on my head I'm 101% confirmed she's new. I think if I asked her she'll be embarassed. Towards the end she did my brows. She blardy make one side short one side long. I was so fucking pissed. Don't know how to do don't do laa. I went home I had to shave a little bit by myself but still there's something wrong with it. Argh. Anyway, left that place around 6.30. We had to take monorail to KL Central and back to Tesco as mommy was waiting for us there. It was packed like sardine or tuna or whatever can food you can think of. We had to wait for the third train before we could get up BUT my sis couldn't forced herself in as I was leaning against the door already so she had to wait for the 4th train. When I reach Hang Tuah station, people pushed their way out like some mad dogs until my slipper ALMOST dropped down the rail. NO PATIENCE AT ALL you stupid people. And we took bus back to 1U. The journey which usually takes about an hour to reach took us about 2 hours yesterday because of the massive jam EVERYWHERE.


This morning I woke up early to follow my mommy to market to do all the last minute marketing. We reached the market around 6.30 IN THE MORNING and it WAS FULL OF PEOPLE. Chinese will always be Chinese. Everything have to be perfect when it comes to grand festival like this. Meaning from the most fresh vegetables to the fatest chicken. The sky was still dark yet people manage to choose the chickens and porks and whatever not.
*pui fuk pui fuk*
The sellers also can get headache from the voises of the ah-so(s) talking so loud to get what they want.

From sky dark

to sky bright

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker