Thursday, April 2, 2009

Aha.."YaYa"

I was going through the pics in my comp and I found this pic of Miss Ya Ya taken while we were doing the backdrop for Prom. Apparently, I think those pics are more suitable in the process of doing courseworkSS.

Let's begin.

I would agree and say YES to your question above..As usual she is crazy..(notice that it is italicised) If she's not then I would say it's not her anymore. Right Ya Ya? Left Ya Ya? Ok. Ignore that. :P Let's go to the second picture which is...Oh YES. Do you people not agree with me that she's crazyy?? Hahaha..Wondering what the third picture will be













Ok..enough of her..I hope I don't kena belasah after she read this. Haha. Sorry ar. Was too bored la. What about mine?? Hmm. Not taken at the same time but maybe it would be suitable for the same situation :)


Before that, maybe I should show her normal pic (the difference after she "broke up" with all her Mr Coursework) Chweet chweet so-poh :DD


ok..mine now :P


Done with those pictures!! This is the girl I am with most of the time in college. We are together so often I wonder if people think we are lesbos like how i think about A** (not ass laa) and E*****..Ya Ya knows who. Lol! And the worst part is....at times we say the same thing at the same hour, minute, and second. Then we'll look at each other and say "WOI!!". It's funny though. Feel like I can read her mind and she can read mine. But sadly, when doing coursework and exams I don't think like her *sigh*

What else to talk about us. Oh!!!! Got. Yesterday..yesterday..*laughs*..We played badminton yesterday after so long. Then during the 'warm up' while playing we were dancing while playing cause I played some songs in my phone. It started with Leona Lewis Footprints In The Sand, not so much dancing. Then Angel by her also, oh my, we were doing ballet *giggles*. Can you imagine. The shuttlecock is flying and we jump doing the ballet jumping style to hit. When it falls on the ground, we picked it up as if we were doing some dirty dancing. Oh gosh, laughed non stop while doing. Then Rain's song came and we did the heart beat thing which he does best and I sang some part of it. I say later sure rain cause I just sang and Miss Ya Ya added "Ya la, some more Rain song". Guess what? It really rain-ed.

But...

Who cares?? As we were busy dancing and playing. We played using the tennis method too :D But then, after awhile we couldn't dance cos a group of guys came in. When they started playing we became a little serious cos they were like *fik fak fik fak* (smashing sound). Cannot embarrass ourselves already. Later, Benjamin came in and played with us for awhile while waiting for his mom to pick him up. We then went to the first floor to collect water and when we came back the other guys took over the court which we were using. Damn you! So we left. Just dropped by the bball court cause Heckheck, Torto, Chloe, and Siew Yan was there. We left when Teddy came.

Shit. I'm lost. Nothing to write already. Whatever la. Ciaoz. That's my day yesterday. Fun and tiring. Muscles aching a little today yet I'm still wearing heels. Good job ;)

Aish. SSE later *sigh* Hope I don fall asleep.

2 comments:

Ying Yan said...

what a great day you have. =)agreed that munya was really having fun. since secondary school started, my life becomes serious til ...(not sure when will it end)

Nic said...

aiyo...its up to you to make it less serious then..u can't take everything so seriously lo my dear fren..learn to balance it out :D

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker