Wednesday, April 1, 2009

:: Two thumbs up ::

So I did say I was going to watch Talentime right? Guess what? The movie was great. The movie was touching and funny..really funny..The cinema had less than 20 people but our laughter was so loud. And the best part was they didn't censor anything. Damn funny lo. You people out there must watch to have a good laugh. I was surprised that Samad's ex-teacher was in that movie too. If you guys actually remember her la. Its Ms Sukania Venugopal. Summary is...it's awesome. Anyway, the next movie(s) that's on my mind is
  1. Confessions of a Shopaholic
  2. Sayang You Can Dance (a malay movie which some of my primary school friends and I knows which is Dafi but we know him as Gadaffi :P)
  3. Hotel for Dogs
  4. etc

Class gonna start soon so I'll stop here.

Ciaos

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker