Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hello

Two days ago, I bumped into Ee Lyn (a friend of mine from NS) in OU on the escalator. Iwas going down and she was going up. Then suddenly I felt the time I was in NS. Fun and relaxing overall although sometimes tiring. Then I went home and went through those pics as Mr Sum Hee ask me to send him his pic playing drum. The feeling was great looking back at it. There was joy in my eyes and I still don't like the girl who has an attitude problem there. I know MOST of you know who's in the same camp knows who am I talking about cause we all don't like her. Sometimes she call me I just won't answer her call. She say wanna meet up in a group but I hear her voice only I get shivers down my spine. That's why I would not even upload her pics. EEEEEE. These are the nicer ones :)
Some of them just give me problems maybe cause they're racist. Not easy being the leader in here. It was one of the bad experience but towards the end thank God I manage to go through it.
Deric and I

Mr Sum HeeSayaka, Me, Pei San

Ee Lyn, Tzu Ting, Dee, Me, Eng Ching





Tears of joy after winning the march

Me and Sio Sen Ee Lyn, Yee Huey, Me

I'll upload the rest in Facebook or else this page will load slow. :D

2 comments:

Ting said...

ooopss..bocor ad nicole..so risky leh u type here.. *tsk tsk tsk*
yups..ns..nice memory :)

Nic said...

do you think i care now that it's over? at least she knows that she got attitude problem. the best part is she admits..lol..funny la come to think of it

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker