Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Again ??

Not again!!
Why you always sprain your ankle laa?
You're like a dai dung gua.


These are the things I said to pin pin gu when he told me he sprained his ankle again. Plus yesterday when I was on the phone with him his mommy said so many things behind and it was so funny. Anyway, auntie ar, I might not say thank you to you yet for that. And I hope I don't need to lo. Cause I love your "non-recycleable" son. LOL!


Hopefully next month after your exam my mommy let me go your house to look see look see at you la. Hehe. That is if we have no badminton and gym activity. That has to resume soon cause during this study break I makan like nobody's business and gained banyak kg already :(


Yaya, I can't say "I'm underweight I can't donate blood already". Cause I'm >45kg already le. Sob sob.

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker