Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Books, books, books

Why am I suddenly so into books?

NOT textbooks la of course. Crazy meh! I go 1U got MPH sales on the 1st floor new wing in front of Baskin Robbins. Then on Sunday I went to Tropicana City with mommy and sis, Carrefour also got sales on books.


The ones in MPH range from RM4-RM20++ i think. There's even those like 3 for RM10, 3 for RM 12, etc. I bought the 3 for RM12 from there and bought another 2 from Carrefour which cost RM5 each for ALL their books no matter thin or thick. Buy so many but haven't started reading. Aiyaya.


these are the 3 for RM12
Out of these 6 ONLY one is completed. How pathetic can that be?

I still don't know why I bought this?

Can you see the title?nah, clear enough?

I wonder if I'll even read it? Maybe towards exam. LOL

I bought this cause it's just my type ;) Romanceeee

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker