Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend Outing

Guess what?

I've gotten my results last week and seriously.....I'm not happy with it!! 1A, 2B+, 1B. It's not what I've expected. B+ is so close to A- yet I can't get that. *sigh* People always say it's ok but then I think they have to be in my situation then only they'll know whether it's ok or not. :(

Anyway, hope that I can do better this sem laa. I gotta cheer up cause I didn't fail. So thank God and myself. *giggles*

Last Saturday after breakfast mom, sis, & I went to The Curve to meet up with Michi and a few aunties. Then after lunch they went and jalan2 in Brands Outlet Store. When the short needle reached 4 and the long needle reached 12 (so long sentence to describe 4pm ==) I left. My next destination was to bf's house cause his mommy called me to go over for steamboat dinner. As soon as I reached (around 5 something), the first person I saw was bf's handsome brother. Woohoo. *drools* (nah la..crazy..lol..but he is indeed handsome). His youngest brother pulak keep making funny facial expressions and I just keep staring at him cause he's so cute. 9 years old of course la ^-^. Then he look at me when I wasn't looking at him. When I look he faster turn away. LOL! Dad came to pick me up around 11.30pm.

On the following day, mom, sis, & I met up with cousin Joyie & Anyie and Aunt Joanne. We went to Midvalley to watch Hannah Montana The Movie. I like it. All of us do actually. The best part of the movie is when Miley sang Hoedown Throwdown and of course her latest hit which is The Climb.

Life's the climb but the view is great. I can partly agree with that. :) And I think Travis is quite cute too.

Anyway, I'm gonna do something drastic to my hair pretty soon. I hope I don't freak people out. LOL! This coming Saturday there will be lok-lok dinner at Grandaunt's house. It's actually a farewell dinner for Uncle Chee Keong because he is gonna migrate to Canada in about a week but his family will go only a month later. Hmm. *sob sob* I should be leaving dinner earlier because I'll be going for Samad's Cultural Night. Soooo...that's all for now. Gotta research a little for ma assignment. *SIGH*

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker