Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tor-toyssss & warehouse

My sis gave me a nickname which is tortoise (pronounced tor-toys). Don't ask me why cause I don't know. Really. And everywhere we go and she see tortoise she'll ask what am I doing there. == Sometimes, I get her "disease" too that I show her where the tortoise is. Shait. The best? worst? part is that she bought me something to eat. Wanna know what is that??? It's.........



































a TORTOISE BUN...wth??

Anyway, after I ate the bun we went to the warehouse sale in Section 13 called Bangunan *somethingmodal*.

Quite ok larr the stuff and price there. I ended up buying a skirt and a shorts of the same colour from Voir and a bag. I didn't see any shoes which I like :( and the sunglasses are expensive. I mean it's not worth it for me cause who knows I'll lose it once more. :( I so miss my old sunglasses. "St. Anthony, can you please find my sunglasses for me?" It should be at home right..hmm

me skirt
me shortsme cororful bag

2 comments:

Nikita L. said...

wanna know how you got the name 'tor-toys'? come and ask me.. wakakaka.. well, I know my 'disease' are infectious. So, watch out! hahahaha.. and shit you! how you bloody do the blog that it looks better than mine?! Ok.. you have TIME.. I dont have.. Whateva..

Nic said...

=.="
chi ma kan ar???
you just click here n there la..everything also need people to teach you STEP BY STEP till you get it!!!

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker