Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am interested in modeling ^^

Oh dear, how long have I neglected my bloggy blog? To those who are reading, so sorry about that. I haven’t got the time to blog when I feel like blogging. But when I have the time, I don’t feel like blogging? How to curb this feeling huh? It doesn’t happen just once or twice but it occur so often that I’m so lazy to blog already. Another reason is that I’m hooked to fb that I don’t even login to this bloggy blog of mine. Hmm..

Anyway, let me browse through my pictures first since I’m so blank now.

*browse*

*browse*

*still browsing*

Ok, I think I’m going to start with the most recent one which happened last Sunday. This thing happened all thanks to my friends who “Liked” my photo in the contest of Now Modeling. Let me explain how this contest works. First of all, I just had to upload a picture of me or even my friends but I decided to upload my picture only. So then for one whole week I have to get my friends to “like” my picture and if I have the highest like for that week, I will win a few prizes. The prizes are

  • Profile shoot by EOS DSLR - M'sia (with makeup provided) + 2 8R photos
  • 2 Exclusive Preview movie tickets for 2 most voted fan by Cinema Online
  • DashingDune.com RM15 cash vouchers
  • 1 Exclusive Movie Merchandise from Outpost Cafe
  • Posing module worth RM180
  • Stand a chance to be the Face of Now Modeling

So, on the 13th of March, I went for the posing module with Penny (which is the 3rd week winner and I’m the fourth by the way) at Broadwalk Modeling Academy. During this module, we learnt how to put on our make-up step by step as well as how to pose for pictures. Pictures here do not mean just those studio shots but in every single picture in general. Did a lot of stretching during this module and got home with a backache. However, I think it was overall a great experience.

Followed by this was my photoshoot which was held in TTDI park last Sunday. There were about 12-15 photographers who came and they are people from the Canon EOS fan page from fb. The 5th week winner from the Now Modeling contest, Kim, and another part-time model of Canon EOS group, Alexandra, was there too with me for the photoshoot. It started around 9.30am and ended around 1pm or so. The photographers were divided into 3 groups and Kim, Alex, and myself are rotated within these 3 groups. It was my first time doing an outdoor photoshoot and first time working with all of these photographers.

To be honest, from the outcome of the photos posted by the photographers, I am not as good as Kim and Alex but I am proud of myself that I manage to make it. It will be obvious that mine was not as good as them when you see it but I think I did my best that day though. I’m sure not all are perfect when it is their first time. So, I’m happy with what I did. Here are some of the pictures which were taken that day.
During the whole shoot, I felt least comfortable when I did with the second group of photographers. No doubt he was a little aggressive and it was my first time so I felt pressured and lost confidence that moment. I did get a few nice shots although I felt uncomfortable with the photographer.
Behind the scene
With Jin Lee (one of the photographers)


The best part was, the same photographer who made me felt uncomfortable contacted me through fb and apologize. Besides that, he said something which I did not expected AT ALL. Seriously…not at all. I still can’t believe he told me that. He said, from what he had seen yesterday when working with me, to him I was an innocent and sweet girl and that is very rare in models. Then, a discussion came in. This photographer and another photographer said they want to work with me again because they see some potential in me. Now, the worst part is….they want to do a goth photoshoot with me. I told them it is so not me and it might be hard for me to do because I’m afraid I can’t bring out the goth feeling which I do not have in me. And they said, EXACTLY! They want to turn my personality the other way round. Plus, if a sweet girl who can portray a goth effect, it will be superb and the outcome will be abstract. So we discussed about all the arrangements and everything and they said the shoot might be in 2 weeks time. I’m excited about it and nervous at the same time. Oh, please wish me luck =)

Another worst part is….I have to go to Times Square…….go to those lala shop (NO offence)…and get myself a sexy cool lala outfit! WTH?!?! Really can’t imagine I’m even going to enter the shop, put on the clothes, and take out $$ from my purse to buy something which I don’t like…eeeeeeee…..lala lala lala…That outfit is so gonna go under my bed after the photoshoot. Now imagine the picture below is me.

ROFL! While discussing with the photographers, I said I wonder how would I look like in it. Then, one of the 2 photographers also said he wonders. Haha. Don’t…please don’t imagine.

Smokey gothic eyes + Maroon/Dark red lipstick + Lala clothes = Nicole? Nooooooo..not me….

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker