Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our love

Even though I am far from you..
I love you with all my strength.
Ask the sleepless nights I've spent for you..
Ask the miles I've walked for you..
Ask the kilometres that
my love travels every second
Ask every single drop of tear I've shed for you..
Ask every drop of blood that
came through my nose..
Ask all the days I've gone without eating..
Ask every single day since I've known you..
how much love I've given you.
Not just a gift bought on the
eve of Valentine's day and given..
My love has been nurtured,
cherished and offered to you..
I've never made you feel bad on any day..
Then try to buy you the next day..
I've really given my best
I'm powered by your love..
And fueled by the belief that we're meant to be.

I didn't give you diamonds today though I could.
because I'm instead giving you my true love
and all that's mine is yours too..
More precious than any
diamond in the world is..
Swearing on my life to fight for you.
What I've given you cannot wear and show
You can only feel and cherish for yourself.

Gift me your belief in that
we'll be together forever
Your belief in the battle I am mounting..
Gift me your sincerity
Gift me your trust
Show me you are faithful to me..

I will stand by you, stand up for you.
On some days you will feel discouraged..
You will be tempted by the evil..
You will lose hope.
But remember, you sink I sink with you too.
But I won't let go.
I won't give up the fight, I'll go the distance.

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker