Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm going crazy soon

There isn't a guy in this world
Who can make me feel the way you do,
Who can get me smiling in just one word,
Who can touch my soul,
And make me whole.
There isn't a guy in this world,
Who would ever stand a chance,
Because together is where we belong,
You have got me in a trance,
You mesmerize my soul,
With just the sound of your voice,
You touch my heart,
and you make me whole.
Even though we haven't got a choice,
We have to wait until fate gives us a start,
When we won't have to be apart,
Life is so unfair,
When it comes to the human heart,
It takes a second to fall in love,
But feels like forever when we're apart.

I can't wait to see you,
to be with you,
to feel the warmth wrapped around me,
to feel your heartbeat,
to feel your soft tender lips against mine.

Bibi, I'm gonna go crazy soon missing you day and night, every hour, minute, and second...

P/S I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker