Monday, March 29, 2010

Why block Facebook?

I'm now at 1U sitting in front of the grand piano. I'm so tired of walking already because I have to carry my sister's big baby and it's making my shoulders hurt. I was suppose to leave it in mommy's office before I go for class today but unfortunately, I didn't even go to mommy's office because her car battery sei for this morning. =(

So, I took a bus from my house to Kepong Central thinking that I might have a chance the 7.30am bus to go 1U but before I reach I saw the bus passed from the opposite direction =( Bad luck nia. Waited for another hour for the bus. When the bus reach, those freaking foreigners rush to the queue as if they were blind and can't see people queueing in front of them. Thankfully, the bus driver was strict enough. He didn't open the door until they queue...and of course those fools try to squeeze into their queue without caring those who came first. Then there was one who didn't manage to squeeze himself because it was already like back to back. Then, he came and stand beside me trying to cut in front of me. The other guy behind me also try to cut my queue. Luckily I was having my sis baby. I used it to move my way to the front and he stopped. The other guy who came from the front was still trying to cut my queue at that time. I tahan until the fire came out already. I gather my guts and said firmly "Beratur lah!" Then he only go to the back queue. diu! You think you foreigners are the only one who wants to board the bus meh? Others also going to work and class also wat. knnccb ah.

Anyway, topic closed. I was window shopping for my shoes for the upcoming photoshoot. Saw a few not too bad and the price ranging from RM90-110. Why are gladiator shoes so freaking expensive? =( This month must take bread to coll only already la. Have to buy clothes some more. And..and..and..I saw a bag from Momoe which I liked once I saw it. RM70 leh! I gave hint to my darling hopefully he knows what to do la. Haha

Then, not long ago, my sis ask me to check out price for her stuff. I tell her my legs and shoulders are aching I can't help her. I might just faint anytime.

And that is why I'm here sitting down blogging. The freaking wifi block FB and YouTube. How can you people do that? *sigh* .. *disappointed*

2 comments:

1953/4/12 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
seo said...

Maids are a great choice for busy people who do not have the time to perform the tasks themselves. Whether you have a busy life or are looking for a one-off cleaning service, you can choose the level of service that best fits your lifestyle. For instance, a regular housekeeper will be able to keep up with a smaller home, while a more comprehensive housekeeping/Maid Service will help you maintain a more expansive residence.

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker