Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Its 2008!!

I know it has been 7 months ago but it is still in my memories so lets just put it in. On the 31st of Dec 2007 my uncle and cousin actually ajak-ed us to go clubbing. I thought my friends had plans to go somewhere else to celebrate mana tau dont have. So I decided to join my cousins and relatives in Uncle Chillis Bar, PJ Hilton. It was pretty awesome la although that bar/club (I don kno the difference sorry) has more elderly in there. Em, elderly? Ya la..consider cause they're like around 30-40+. There is some 20+ one geh. I will say I'm the youngest in there that night la..Wakakaka..*evil grin*..My cousin taught the bartender how to mix the drinks for us. Almost all type of alcoholic drink he mix also nice. So we had raspberry vodka. It taste weird at first but when I continue drinking it was yummy. The first few rounds of drinks taste like just raspberry so i beh-tahan I ask the bartender to add more vodka in. Then he look at me I was like "Yea..add vodka" then he added in. Then it became gau gau..haha..There was a live band there from Philippines or something..2 sexy girls singing up there and we dance..There's actually 1 auntie came and dance with my cousin, Jon, and I from nowhere. I think she's already half drunk that time..We stayed till 1 something den ciao..Had a little headache when I got home, slept till around 9 or 10 but felt like I didn't sleep AT ALL. WTF..So there it goes my new year..Pictures to come..curi-ed some from my cousin's blog :)


Cousin Jonathan
ME, Sis (Nikki), Cousins (Jon & Michi)


Raspberry Vodka

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker