Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Segi's campus very 1st prom

It was Dec the 7th if I'm not mistaken. The day where lots of students actually skipped classes to get ready to go to the salon, for manicure and pedicure perhaps, or even at home..but I'm a good girl so I went for class. After class Ivan send me home and we went back to coll together also. After picking me up, he picked Chiang Aik from his house at Bandar Sri Damansara. He wasn't ready when we reach. He had to wear his socks in the car *smelly-nyer*..LOL! We reached coll quite early la. Lots of people with different dressing. Some unique, some like LA-LA (OMG!!), some elegant, etc.. I borrowed Meng Wei's gold dress for the day. I thought it was ok when I tried it at home but when I took pictures with my friends I look fat. SUCKED MAN!! *grr*..Anyway, after prom, we wanted to go mamak at Padang Kota but many look at us cos we dress so nicely so we ended up beside a "higher class" shop beside the mamak. And as usual Ivan send us home again. Here are some of the pics..









No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker