Friday, July 18, 2008

Relieved

Dear, you are so right! After the drama indeed i feel exited and thinking finally it's over. The audience so bad. Laugh at me when my picture come out in the slideshow....cause i look like a god damn guy they say. Some more it's a stupid candid picture but never mind. Hopefully by making the audience laugh at me i can get high marks for it. ^^ We were all so nervous..I'll post up some pics of our slideshow soon and let you guys have a good laugh at me -__-

The best part was we forgot so many scripts and we just tokok tambah. The "Tan Sri" actually add something funny inside. Lol! There was one part where I feel i was so dumb

Joey : Hey Just, let;s go clubbing tonight.

this was the script "Joey" suppose to say. We both forgot and i keep asking Suyin to off the light. Lol! Then..

Suyin : Go clubbing go clubbing...

Me : Oh shyt !! Clubbing ar...

and it continue till the end
Here are some pics for you guys to see..


after it's over mun ya, chloe, ME,chiang aik

Mun Ya as EllyTiara as Good Fairy
Chiang Aik as Justin
Me as NickChloe as Joey


No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker