Tuesday, July 8, 2008

keep voting

i'm back in 2nd place in the most natural.. But still i hope my friends and family will keep on voting for me.. A special thanks to my momma, Niki, Michi, Jia Yuan, Yan Yan, and others who voted for me.. Thank you so so much.. I rather be in top 5 then to be in 1st place because of comments and gossips.. I cant stand much gossips now compare to last time which i think it's good.. :)

Just handed up one assignment this morning. *phew* One more to go which is due this Thursday and i haven't started. what the fuck?? Every new sem comes say "i'm not gonna do this last minute ever again" but it just happen automatically.. What should i do? *sigh*

Anyway,
Happy 19th Birthday Wenli!!

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker