Monday, July 14, 2008

Work!!

I was working in Tesco, Mutiara Damansara as Nestle ice cream promoter this weekend. It was ok cos it's not as boring as promoting air freshener or some kind of toilet cleaner. LOL! I manage to sell quite a number though..and there's commission which encourages me to sell more. ;-)

Without thinking about assignment i feel so relaxed..but drama is this Thurs..argh!!
Last Thurs just before the 1st 2 groups perform their drama, this is what happened in Audi A

Lecturer : Who is this?
Me : My friend.
Lecturer : You mean your bf?
Me : Erm.. (afraid she'll scold cos i brought some stranger in but then...) go on reading
Lecturer : I see.
Him : Hi, I'm Jeffrey
Me : (Looking at the lecturer still feeling afraid cos she gave me a smile with the "who ask u to bring him here?" look)..
Then,
Lecturer : Make sure he come next week to see you perform!
Me : OMG!! Are you serious?
Lecturer : Yes I am.

Shyt...So paiseh..

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker