Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let's Get Into Some Adventure

If I'm not mistaken someone suggested a very adventurous activity which is skytrex..and that person is Mr Siew Wan Pin. It sound so interesting and when I log into the website that Wai May May provided I was like *fulamak*...I dont know. Speechless? It looks so so fun but when I saw some of the pics I actually had millions of butterflies flying around in my tummy. Waaaaaaa. It's scary but I just feel like doing this. What is life without some adventure right? Everybody agree? *yes yes. you have to agree with me*

Picnic is postponed because not many people can make it this saturday. So the skytrex thingy is next Saturday but I wonder if it's confirm. And and there is a PD outing. Waliao. One shot plan so many activity macam we all finish our degree already. Haha.

Hmm. At the moment, I'm waiting for Miss Yaya, Shu Yan, & Doris to come for badminton lor. What else? She should be here in about half an hour. This holiday is better than my previous holidays cause

  1. I had a one day job to occupy my day which earns me 200 bucks for 2 hours plus? *I was there longer but my work lasted about 2 hours only*
  2. Had a nice show for me to watch titled Hanazakarino Kimitachihe
  3. Went to dearrie's house last week
  4. Dearrie came to my house yesterday
  5. And I'm going to his house again either tom or Fri (or maybe both days)
  6. There's still badminton *LOL*

These are some of the reasons laa. Malas to type already.

Wait wait. I got one question to ask.. Is childish better than wicked heart or vice versa???

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker