Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another one

Last week was Teddy Jon's birthday. We celebrated in Fullhouse again cause when Shaun had his b'day celebration there, that Teddy went back hometown. This time we did not wait till the cake arrive cause I followed Miss Yaya car back so we left like around 11. But we had a very very special and superb cake for him. Lalala. I think I post about that already right? I forgot.

Anyway, there's another person's birthday coming up which is this Fly-day ar and ar she say in her blog ar next week ar there's a bombastic day ar so ar we ar have to ar (actually mostly ME) plan ar a bombastic celebration for her ar...and that girl ar..is none other than ar..

*drums roll*

*screams*



*jeng jeng jeng jeng*



MISS CHAN MUN YA a.k.a Yaya =="


So...I have a plan already in my mind but I'm not sure if it's gonna work..It's hard but I'll try..

Definitely I'm gonna call your SEXY SWEATING BOMBAMAN..not...haha..You shall just drool all over him and tell him how HOTTT he was after putting out the fire la babe..

"The fire was hot but he was hotter"

Am I right? Am I right?

*laughs*

I know in your heart u're agreeing with my statement..OIT!! It's fact not statement. Haha

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker