Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wesak Day Celebration

Last Satuday, 9th of May was the actual Wesak day. Mom, sis, & I went for the procession at Buddhist Mahavihara Temple in Brickfields. There were more than 10,000 devotees who joined this celebration. This year they changed their route and we passed by Jalan Bukit Bintang. The route was 12km. We started from KL Central at 7.30p.m. and ended at the same place at around 11.20p.m. while the rest ended about 45 minutes earlier.

Wanna know what happened? Let me tell you. I find it hilarious.

When we almost reach back KL Central, my beloved sis touched her pocket and became very panic. She say she lost her phone. THEN,

Mom : When was the last you felt your pocket
Sis : I think at Pasar Seni or Pudu bus stop

(walked and walked..already so tired some more that time..walk non stop for 3 hours what you expect leh??)

Mom : Are you still calling?
Me : Ya la. It's still ringing

(mom and I praying to St Anthony to let us find her phone and if she dropped it hopefully it dropped in the drain or a car ran over it)

(still walking and looking at the ground and I'm still calling)

Me : Are you sure is here?
Sis : Yes (with the expression of 101% confidence)
Mom : We go back to the temple first and see if anyone picked it up and put it in the lost and found counter.

So we walked back to the car before heading to the temple. It was dark and not many car left at the carpark. When we are in the car...

Sis : *laughs* My phone is here.

(Mom & I looked back)

Mom : How can you say you felt it when it is not even there?
Me : (couldn't stop laughing) Ya la. How ar? I think we should go to the forget and found counter not lost and found.
Mom : *laughs* You think very funny la? (me still laughing) Lucky noone break the glass and take it.
Me : So how many missed call you get from me?
Sis : SEVENTY NINE!!!

Waliao, I really couldn't stop laughing that time man. Seriously, how did she feel it when it is NOT even there. Aiyoyo. Che che, you very de farney la. Make mommy panic only. Anyway, here are some of the pics from my lousy phone. So bare with some of the ugly pics :(





No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker