Friday, May 29, 2009

Sleepy-ness

Everything went well indeed last night. I personally bought her 2 cupcakes from Wondermilk because the rest wanted cake. I guess she liked the "photo album" I made. Or maybe I assume she like it. :P When the guys saw it especially Heck Heck, he said we look like gay. Gay weyh..not les..Shaitt nia..LOL..Anyway, after dinner at Simply Fusion, Jaya One (wish my banana french toast sucked) we went to Wong Kok at SS2 for second round. We were like the most noisy group there as usual cause of those funny and loud people there lor. Left around close to 1am then all headed home. I so meed my bed now la. I only had like what? 4 hours of my precious sleep? I know some of you will be saying 4 hours still not enough ar? Well, to be honest, it is NOT enough for me. Got class in few minutes time some more. Hopefully I can survive in there. After class I'll go straight home and sleeeeeeepppp... *sigh*...sleeeeeppppp....Oh ya..just remembered
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE YAYA!!!

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker