Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What's the Word?

Gone?
Destroyed?
Squashed?
Smashed?
I don't know what word to use to describe everything that happened. I had something in my mind. To call a friend of yours to surprise you on your birthday but you ask me if you can call your primary school friend? Of course I can say no right? It's your birthday :( One surprise gone.
Secondly,
there was a misunderstanding between us. It was suppose to be Fly-day but the other group say Thursday. We didn't know many couldn't make it on Fly-day so changed the day. Instead of cute pretty lil' cupcakes, it'll be just a normal cake because majority say they prefer cake (I don't know why..maybe they think it won't be enough for them..but then again it is mainly for the birthday princess isn't it). Gone another one..*sigh*..
But
something came into my mind yesterday while I was walking in 1U. That is one thing came personally from me to you, handmade personally from me to you..hopefully that will make up for all that is gone :)
It took be about an hour to do it. I'm not complaining. I'm just...Well, it's like everything went upside down.
Hopefully, it will still be a good one for you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker