Friday, October 24, 2008

Dangerous and Another month

Went for class in the morning and duty awahile at the dictators stage..Left college around 1.30 p.m. to go 1U. Reached earlier than dear so I went to the cinema to check out movie time. We planned to watch High School Musical 3 but dear reach late and the next movie was at 4 p.m. I scared my mom and sis will reach early so didn't watch that. Instead we watched Bangkok Dangerous. It was quite ok laa. Then just jalan-jalan. Went Radioactive cause they had clothes for RM 10 ONLY. So I bought a black top from there. Then dear left not long after that cause he promised his friends to play bball. My mom and sis only reached around 8.15 p.m. cause they went to the MPH fair at Section 13. If they told me earlier we could have watched HSM3. *sigh*




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARLING!!!
Love ya loads
*mmmmuuuuuaaaahhhhh*

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker