Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy day

Today as usual I took the shuttle bus from SS2 to college. Reached college around 8.50 a.m. and thought still early what to do le cause my class only starts at 9. Then Ivan asked me if results are out already since they delay so damn long already. I told him I don't want to ask them cause I'm afraid I'll be disappointed again. At the same time I want to know my results so badly cause I got confidence I did quite well compared to the past two semesters. So I went to the second floor with high hopes. While walking I was praying it was already out. Before I enter the area, I peeped into the room and saw some students gathering meaning it is already out. Gave the lady my student ID but instead she gave me my statement of account. She say I got outstanding balance which I need to clear before I can collect my results. So I took the statement and went back to class. During break I called mom to tell her then she asked me to pay first. Fine lo. I used my birthday money to pay the 200+ to them..*in my heart cursing them cause one minute say must pay one minute say no need*..Took the receipt from the bursary and went back to the 2nd floor. Gave the statement together with the receipt then she gave me my results. She folded the slip into half and passed it to me. Before I opened it, I look through from the back and I was so shocked. Beside the grade I see 3 long word. I was so happy I can't say anything. Then I opened....I got 3 A's 1 B..Woohoo..I was so scared I failed my Financial Accounting 3 cause my friend told me she failed. So I got an A for Introduction to Management Accounting and Business Law (I was expecting a B or B+ for Law :D), an A- for Pre-Academic Language Training, and a B- for FA3. I'm so happy I did this well. Hopefully the following exams all I can do better. But now there won't be any focus area so I'm afraid it won't be that easy anymore :(

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker