Friday, October 3, 2008

How could I ?

I couldn't believe I actually used my own money to buy myself facial products which cost me RM 500 ++. After I bought it I was like OMG! Did I just spend 500 ++ on facial products?? I wanted to try as it was natural. And I mean natural. Its mostly manuka oil, manuka honey, and the flowery flowery stuff inside. It don't smell as good as the OTC products of course because it's natural. I hope it will make my face better as time goes by. At least I'll know it's worth it. Maybe if it's really good I might continue to use it as well.

got this set free from The Most Natural Face Search; RM 250Rescue gel : RM 140 (but the other day I went again I saw it was ONLY RM70. WTH?!?!)

B.N.gel : RM 220 :(
Got this 2 free when I purchased the rescue gel, b.n.gel, & detox oil

Detox oil : RM 290 (5ml ONLY) sobsss

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker