Saturday, October 18, 2008

"ASS"ignments are here to haunt me

My first deadline is on the 3rd yet I have NOT started a single thing. WTF is wrong with me laa?? I'm not very worried and still got time to blog, online and facebook-ing..Shaittt..Someone please force me to start..*sigh*..Hopefully I can manage it on time..Imma hating this..Plus SUCKD management all change now exam requirements also change..ccb..AND results for Aug exams are not out yet..They're working so gawd damn slow..First week I asked they tell me next week and next week I asked again they again say next week and following week I asked again they fcuking tell me next week or next two weeks..So inefficient..No wonder they name themselves SUCKD..Really SUCKED..arghhh

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker