Friday, October 3, 2008

Supposedly I am a vegetarianist for 9 days..but

Monday was the first day of "Gao Wong Yeh" (a taoist festival I think) and it last for 9 days. So every year I'll be vegetarianist for 9 days straight but this year my chinese and english birthday falls on Saturday and Sunday respectively and my college friends organised a birthday celebration for me tomorrow night and at a non halal restaurant so I have to skip one day of vegetarian =.= Anyway, back to the festival..went to the temple in Ampang around 3-4 something. Lots of people and a little smokey.

the fruits and kuih mommy bought

the tortoise with good meanings on it

this one is used to see if what we ask for is agreed upon or not. If 1 open 1 close then we can stop already

this one is to see what is our luck. shake till 1 stick drop out


the lady will explain what the stick we got mean to us


mwammie

some people stay here for 9 days





No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker