Friday, October 10, 2008

Raya open house & My 19th birthday

It happen a week ago but now only I'm free to post this up. Anyway, last Saturday (4/10/08) was open house at Alan's house. Took lrt from KJ to Taman Jaya and meet up with boyfriend there around 2+. Went to A&W cause the weather was too hot that I'm lazy to walk any further. Ordered a drink and waited for time to past because we didn't want to be at Alan's house to early as not many people will be there yet. Around 3+ boyfriend called his dad to pick us up at A&W and went to Alan's place straight. I tell you...I was feeling like as though i was in a sauna but slightly cooler one lar. Boyfriend felt the same as well. Then more and more people came then we wait to makan. Didn't get to try the chicken rendang though cause finish already :( "Alan, next year you better RESERVE some for us ya..REMEMBER??? We are from the 'upper class' tau?" haha. After makan, when outside and jalan-jalan. It was so much cooler outside. Too many people inside till no oxygen for me!!! We stayed there till 7p.m. OMG!! How did I do that? Amazing. Then we were looking for transport to get to Jaya One to celebrate my birthday a day earlier. The dinner is at 8.30 but by then we won't have transport so around 7.30 boyfriend's friend (Jay) fetched us there. We reached before 8 =.= Anyway, we were quite new to that place so we had to walk around to find for Fireman. I walk till my kaki also sakit so I asked boyfriend to just ask the security guard. It was so near yet we walked so far *sigh* Jo-Lyne and Wai May reached, followed by Chloe and Chiang Aik. Then came Wan Pin, Sook Yan and Mun Ya. Then we ordered our food and all. Half way through our dinner the fireman started to perform and suddenly he ask me to go on stage. I was like "Shit! He's gonna burn me" Then I just went up and he wished me. After that, he ask me to put my finger out. He wanted to burn then I looked back. He asked if I was scared then he asked me to look at my finger. He rub something on my finger and put the fire there and you know what? MY FINGER WAS ON FIRE BUT IT'S NOT PAINFUL. It's just slightly hot. Woohoo!! Then he asked me to look up and open my mouth. This time i said no matter what I won't let him put the thing in although HE DID IT! Eww. Luckily he say never mind and I went back to continue my dinner. I was shaking on stage cause I don't know what will he do to me. ish ish. Around 10+ all the scouts gang came. I was so happy to see them. Miss you guys so much lar. When they went home, I went to Old Town White Coffee with boyfriend and college friends. 12 sharp they sang the song AGAIN! Malunyer. Boyfriend was the first to wish me on the exact day then it was Sook Yan. The last was my cousin. He say all want to wish first he change his mind to wish last lor. Cheh! Haha. Really happy that day. A very memorable birthday celebration for me. Pics to go now.. :D

Zon ME Boyfriend and I
Samad group
Mun Ya
in A&W
Outside Alan's house
Jaya One
the Fireman and I
Chloe, Jon
College group

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker