Friday, August 29, 2008

280808

dear Jia Yuan, "thank you sooooo much" for telling me i hardly update my blog. No time la. You know la I'm "very busy" right? muahahaha. So now I'm here blogging la since I'm free. I can't upload pics yet la cos my cable got prob..*sigh*..like what Ee May said on her blog that post whitout pics are lame. I kind of agree with her that's why I'm not blogging yet lerh. Be patient k? :)

Yesterday's so-called Merdeka event went well. We got a little profit from the 'lok-lok' and mooncake sales. The mooncake we sold was the ones with snow skin with various flavours which is Tiramisu and Red Bean for the big ones while the mini ones there's 6 in a pack and mixture of tiramisu, red bean, green tea, and the usual lotus. There's other clubs who didn't open their booth so it wasn't like what I've expected. A little boring..hmm..

What else? *thinks* Oh, I'm not taking another killer paper this sem which is Financial Accounting 4 so this means my 'light bulb' won't get burn so fast. It will only start burning in Jan next year. So instead I'm taking General Language Training which is what I'm suppose to take before PLT (already sat for the exam and waiting for results). LOL! I can't believe I'm already in my 2nd year. That seems fast. Hopefully the stupid management offer better subjects in Oct if I'm planning to take any of it. Mun Ya say maybe there's Macroecons but I have to think twice before I take it as EVERYONE say this new lecturer is reaaallly boring and I'm not sure if I can cope with 5 subjects now with exams in Dec. *think think think*

Last night msn with boyfriend. Apparently his mom was with him then he said
Bf : my mom's here. say hi
Me : hi aunty
Bf : haha. my mom wan to watch sex
Me : huh? wat are you talking la
Bf : ya la. haha. she wan to watch sex in youtube
Me : *confused* err..ok
Bf : she wan to watch sexy fitness la
Me : owhh..
I was like WTH and went to bathe

No comments:

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker